HHCK Permanent Supportive Housing Programs at Capacity
Due to the high volume of need, as of April 29, 2015 HHCK’s Permanent Supportive Housing Voucher Programs (Samaritan, Housing Now, and BONUS) are at full capacity. The Housing Services Team will not be accepting any new referrals or walk-ins until further notice. If you would like to speak with a Housing Services Team member, we ask that you please call 502-223-1834 ext.1111 to schedule an appointment.
The 2015 K Count data is available online!Use this link to download the data as an Excel File. Visit Kentucky Housing Corporation’s K Count Page for more information. Click here for a 2 page summary of the 2015 K-Count provided at the April 7, 2015 meeting of the Kentucky Interagency Council on Homelessness.
Kentucky Department of Education Homeless Student Counts for 2013-2014 School Year
HHCK Welcomes New Board Members and Thanks Those Who Have Served at the 2015 HHCK Annual Meeting on April 7
HHCK wishes to thank our board members who will reach the end of their terms at the Annual Meeting for their dedicated service. We greatly appreciate all you have done to further the mission of HHCK.
- Adrienne Bush, Hazard-Perry County Community Ministries
- Shana Goggins, Eastern Kentucky University Graduate Student
- Pam Johnson, FAHE
- Andrea Miller, Kentucky Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Andy Patterson, Family Health Centers-Phoenix Health Care for the Homeless
We’d also like to thank the members who’s board service ended over the course of the past year for their service and support
- Mike Buckles, Daniel Boone Community Action Agency
- Rev. Stacey Cruse, Hospitality House
- Bill Kerley
- Jennifer Lainhart, Hope’s Wings
- Donna Major
- Cherie Jones, After the Storm
We are thrilled to announce that these new Board of Directors were elected at the Annual Meeting. The staff and Board of HHCK thank them for their willingness to serve and look forward to working with them to continue strengthening HHCK.
- Cory Bledsoe, Executive Director, Louisville Rescue Mission
- Brad George, Earth Tools, Inc.
- Adam Hall, Assistant Vice President – Community Development Relationship Manager, Fifth Third Bank
- Lynn Luallen, President, Lynn Luallen Consulting Services
- Tom Manning-Beavin, Director of Housing, Kentucky Highlands Investment Corporation
- Rick McQuady, Affordable Housing Manager, Lexington Fayette Urban County Government
- Mary O’Doherty, Assistant Director, Kentucky Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Trina Patty, Homeless Veteran Coordinator, Kentucky Department of Veterans Affairs
Board member Wilma Kelley of Beattyville Housing & Development Corporation was also approved for a second term on the Board of Directors.
Also, the 2015-2016 Board of Directors Executive Committee was appointed at the Annual Meeting:
- Chair- Natalie Harris, Coalition for the Homeless
- Vice Chair- Jodie Brandenburg, Kentucky River Foothills
- Secretary- Mary Shearer, Kentucky Habitat for Humanity
- Treasurer- Nancy Osborne, Kentucky State Goverment (Retired)
- Past Board Chair- Russ Thomason, USDA (Retired)
Thanks to Everyone Who Made the 2015 Kentucky Affordable Housing Conference a Great Success!
HHCK wishes to thank our partners at Kentucky Housing Corporation for all of their hard work in planning and executing the 2015 Affordable Housing Conference. We also offer our gratitude for the speakers who made the diverse selection of conference workshops so successful and informative. Thanks also to the over 600 people who attended the conference. They wereare truly a diverse group with representatives from an array of organizations: homeless service providers; housing developers; social service organizations; health care providers government agencies; community-based social justice organizations, construction firms, and financial institutions. What binds you together is a strong
We’ also like to thank HHCK’s sponsors for the 2015 Kentucky Affordable Housing Conference. Your support was essential to the event’s success.
Humana CareSource – Silver Sponsor
Passport Health Plan – Silver Sponsor
WellCare – Bronze Sponsor
Anthem Medicaid – Honorary Sponsor
Coventry Cares– Honorary Sponsor
FAHE – Honorary Sponsor
Foothold Technology – Exhibitor
Thanks also to KHC’s Sponsors of the 2015 Kentucky Affordable Housing Conference!
Ohio Capital Corporation for Housing – Presenting Sponsor
Greystone Affordable Housing Initiatives LLC– Platinum Sponsor
Federal Home Loan Bank of Cincinnati – Gold Sponsor
PNC Bank – Gold Sponsor
Wallick Communities – Gold Sponsor
Woda Group LLC – Gold Sponsor
Bank of New York-Mellon Trust Company N.A. – Silver Sponsor
Buckeye Community Hope Foundation – Silver Sponsor
Clark Schaefer Hackett – Silver Sponsor
Enterprise Community Partners Inc.– Silver Sponsor
Episcopal Retirement Homes – Silver Sponsor
The Model Group – Silver Sponsor
Oracle Design Group Inc. -Silver Sponsor
The Summit Group – Silver Sponsor
HHCK 2015 Legislative Agenda
The 2015 Kentucky Legislative Regular Sesssion has ended. Click here to review the status of bills on HHCK’s 2015 Kentucky Legislative Agenda.
Join the Healthy Homes Coalition to Support Enactment of the Uniform Residential Tenant Act Statewide!
URLTA Will Help Ensure for Safe and Healthy Homes for All Kentucky Renters
Organizations and Businesses: Show Your Support by Joining the Healthy Homes Coalition.
Support the work of HHCK with an online donation!
Your support as a member of HHCK strengthens our voice as the only statewide advocacy organization for issues of homelessness and affordable housing in Kentucky. We are proud to be working in Kentucky to increase opportunities for decent, safe, and affordable housing across the state and are proud to have you as a partner.
Click the “Donate” button below to make a donation through PayPal using a credit card, debit card, or direct transfer from your bank account. Consider making a recurring monthly donation to show your ongoing support of HHCK!
Your support helps us work to to eliminate homelessness and fulfill the promise of affordable housing for all Kentuckians.
Thank you for considering a tax deductible financial contribution to the Coalition!